Saturday, October 1, 2011

My Pink Stamper Christmas Card Challenge

I'd like to share a Christmas card that I made as part My Pink Stamper's Christmas Card Challenge for today.

The paper and ribbon are all from Stampin' Up.  I cut the Chrstmas tree from the Designer's Calendar Cricut cartridge.  The "merry wishes" stamp is from the SU set "Lots of Thoughts".  I wanted to keep this card simple, but thought it need a little something, so I used the SU punch along the bottom of the vanilla paper.

Thanks so much for looking and early Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty I like the colors.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is nice, I like that pattern paper you used on teh tree!! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Christmas Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...