Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Treats for School Part 2

Well, they made it home with just a few extra treats to show off.  Unfortunately, this isn't the nice picture I had planned, and it's even short one bag because SOMEONE opened a bag as soon as we got home!  I will have to make sure I do better on my pictures AHEAD of time next time.

Each classmate got a tall skinny bag with a Pixie stick and pencil inside and a treat bag with a Scooby Doo Fruit-by-the Foot, box of stickers, and a Bath and Body Works Antibacterial Gel for Halloween (great deal that I told you about on a previous post!).

I plan to make a few Halloween treats for nephews, then it's on to Christmas projects!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mandee, Very cute treat bags:) I sure love those stamps:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...