Monday, October 10, 2011

October Stamp Club Projects

The monthly stamp club I am in met last weekend, and I am just now getting a chance to post pictures of the three cards we made.  We made a Thanksgiving card using a sweet treat cup.  It was so easy, and really looks like a turkey!

For the next card, we did a little embossing on the background piece, then added a few butterflies, bling, and scalloped ribbon for a nice "hello" card.
Our last card is for Christmas, and I love Christmas projects!  This card itself was very simple, with one small stamp piece.  But, we added a magnetic bookmark over the card for an extra surprise for the recipient.  I have the tag die we used to make the bookmark, and I can see using this for some cute gifts for my children's classmates!  They all love to read, and now that they are in chapter books, they need something to mark their place!!

I always look forward to my stamp club once a month!  Good company and great crafting!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...