Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Halloween Home Decor

Finally got around to using my Word Collage cartridge and chose the Halloween sayings.  I cut this out of orange vinyl, and put on a 5x7 piece of black cardstock.  This was very easy using transfer tape.  Then, I put the cardstock in a black picture frame.  Sorry for such a bad picture!  Still working on that.
Also used the Pumpkin Carvings cartridge for a vinyl wall decor element.  I loved the owl sitting on a branch, so that is what I went with.  I set it to cut as large as it would on a 12x12 piece of black vinyl.  Then, again using transfer tape (a must here!), I put it on the wall above one of our Halloween displays.


I plan to do more holiday wall pieces this next year.  The kids love to see what new item is displayed!  A few more Halloween treats to show you later!  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...