Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Bama Wreath

I want to share a ribbon wreath that I made.  It's for my favorite team -- the Alabama Crimson Tide! 

I have been working on a fabric rag wreath, but after recently picking it back up to work on, I have run out of fabric!  So, I decided to try the ribbon wreath.  I took a 12" foam wreath and tied the ribbon all around the wreath.  Houndstooth ribbon is mixed in with the crimson and white.  I added 3 polka dotted white wood balls and a "BAMA" sign in the middle.  Hope this brings them luck this week as we take on the Tennessee Vols and continue on our quest for another National Championship!  Yes, crafters can be sports fans too!  Try one out with your favorite team's colors, and I will also be making these for the different holidays as well.

Tip Junkie handmade projects

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...