Saturday, October 15, 2011

Halloween Treat Box

Here is my Halloween Treat Box that I made as part of My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop



My usual go-to cartridge for 3-D boxes is "Tags, Bags, Boxes & More" and that's what I went with for this challenge.  I decided to make the popcorn box and add Halloween decorations.  My paper is from Stampin Up!.  Using my Gypsy, I cut the popcorn box at 6.1".  That makes the actual box about 4" tall.  From "Gypsy Wanderings", I cut out the cute pumpkin at 2.5".  Out of black cardstock, I cut the regular pumpkin from this cartridge, but it had slits cut from it.  I used the Gypsy to remove the slits to just make a solid pumpkin that would match up with the one that had a face.

You may not can tell from the picture, but I gave the box a little texture using the polka dot texture plate and my Big Shot.  The stamp set, "Spooky Bingo Bits", is from SU!.

I love doing my crafts, but another love of mine is couponing.  I get to share with you a great deal of mine this week with this craft -- the candy!  Publix's 1cent Mystery Item this week was their Publix brand candy.  I got the last bag of mixed hard candy.  I've needed a container for this all week, and my Halloween popcorn box works great!  Thanks  for looking! 

10 comments:

  1. Such a cute little box giveaway of treats!! What a happy little pumpkin it is!!!

    Yaneri www.scrapycrafter.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great treat box, the orange & purple look really good together! Thanks for joining Robyn's My Pink Stamper Pink-alicious Blog Hop this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the popcorn box! Love orange and purple together.
    Tina
    www.myhoppyplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this popcorn box...it's so versatile and yours came out so cute! Thanks for joining the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE concept for a candy "popcorn" box! Thank you for joining in on the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Thanks for joining the Pinkalicious Blog Hop :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute treat box. That is my go to cart to .
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Purple is my favorite and I love me some candy! Thank you for linking up and hopping with us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea. Love the purple inking.

    Every week I have a link up and you can share your projects!
    Check it out here! we do it again!

    Rebecca
    "Crafting Misfit"

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...