Saturday, October 8, 2011

Halloween Countdown

Even though we have been making lots of new Halloween decorations, I have been behind in getting out our older decorations.  We finally got to that yesterday, and I found the Halloween countdown that we had made last year. 

We used a round pizza pan as the base.  I used the Cricut Designer's Calendar cartridge for the calendar number and "Halloween" title.  We used various Halloween papers for the little number covers and put magnets on the back.  For some of the number covers, I used my FAVORITE Halloween SU set, Batty for You.  I also used some Halloween stickers that we had.  I used my Crop-a-Dile to punch 2 holes in the top and threaded ribbon through for a hanger. 



As we uncover a number each day, the kids taks turns and place the cover along the edge of the pan.  They look forward to this each day! 


Thanks for looking!

Tip Junkie handmade projects



2 comments:

  1. Wow, how creative. I hope you will link this up to my Wickedly Creative Halloween Ideas Party.

    http://www.itsybitsypaperblog.com/2011/09/wickedly-creative-halloween-ideas-linky.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this.. Officially following ya with smiles, here and pinterest :)).. I'm Marilyn from http://theartsygirlconnection.blogspot.com and I would LOVE for you to stop in sometime/link this to my Pin Inspirational Thursdays link party happening now. TY.. Off to indulge in all this burst of creativity here.. :))

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...