Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Treats for School Part 1

I have been busy this week getting all the Halloween treats for school ready.  For every holiday, I alwasy have good intentions of planning and starting early, but it is always busy that last week before treats are to go out!  Here are a few pictures of the treats we prepared for everyone.

Cooper has 2 sets of classmates at his preschool, so we decided to make 2 separate bags for his treats.  He has food allergies, so I always include things in his bag that he can have.  His bags contained Smarties, Skittles, A Scooby Doo Fruit-by-the-Foot, and Halloween stickers.  I used my Build-A-Bear dies and Big Shot for the paper sack, along with the Bingo Bits stamp set for the  "CANDY" stamp -- all from SU!  The paper topper is from a set I picked up in the $1 section at Target. I used the Top Note die on the toppers of the cello bags and the same Target paper.  The pumpkin stamps are from Bingo Bits as well.
These are the treats we made for the teachers.  We covered Hershey nuggets (YUM!) in 1"x 3" Halloween paper (SU!).  The toppers were made using my Big Shot and the Top Note die.  The two ribbon colors are Lucky Limeade and Basic Black -- both SU!  I cut the spider from my Doodlecharms cartridge and the pumpkin from Pumpkin Carvings.


We were in such a hurry this morning, that I forgot to take pics of the older two kids' treats!!  I always send more, so I hope they make it home with them so I can make pics and post them as well.  I had a lovely display already set for one of the treats, and I am so disappointed I forgot to photograph.  I'll have to make up for that at Christmas!

I did get the most important picture this morning though, my babies.  Emilee is Beth Chapman, Dog the Bounty Hunter's wife, and Brody is Big Al, Alabama's mascot.  Cooper is just himself this morning, until (see below)...



Here is one more photo from the fun activities at school this morning.  I think Cooper, who was "taking off from school today", had as much fun as the grade-school children!  He loves this picture because he is allergic to milk, and I don't let him get near the real stuff.
Have a nice Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...