Wednesday, August 3, 2011

New Blog Design!

What do you think of my new blog design?!?!  I have found a great website for those that want to design their blog more on their own.  It's www.makincuteblogs.com.  There are all sorts of tutorials that step you through everything from creating your own backgrounds and headers and everything in between.  There is so much out there that I want to explore, so I will probably be experimenting and making little changes as I learn more.  Now, just to have the time to fit all the blog design in with paper crafting!  Plus, I have another blog that I plan to start up soon that I will share about in the near future.

Hope to post a card and special project tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...