Monday, August 8, 2011

August Stamp Club Projects

I am part of a Stamp Club that meets once a month.  Our leader is a Stampin' Up demonstrator, and she is GREAT!  We learn so much, and get to do fun projects.  Plus, once a month, one of us gets to be a hostess and get great benefits from Stampin' Up!  I am going to share some of our projects with you.  None of these are my own designs, but I have made them from her instruction.  I'm not sharing all of the projects yet because I will probably be using some for gifts!!  Let me know if you are interested in Stampin' Up and I will be happy to hook you up with my demonstrator.

Here's the first project...
Can you believe there is not a single stamp on this project?!??!  We used an embossing folding to make the flowers, and then added color with pastels.  Really easy.  Something else that I liked on this project was the baker's twine.  They sell this for like $2.95 a pack, and you get quite alot.  I will be getting some for myself soon!

Christmas for the second card...


We made this card with a Christmas stamp set and stamped on the card and envelope.  You can't tell from this picture, but we used dimensionals on the hat and the snowball at the bottom.  I liked using the 4 different types of paper around the edge of the stamped image.  This was a fun card to make!

Let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...