Sunday, August 21, 2011

Butterfly Pedi!

Wow!  Has it been a busy week?!?  Two of the three children started back to school last week.  The youngest doesn't start for a few more weeks, so he and I have been getting use to the new routine with the older two at school!  Early mornings!!

The week before school started, Emilee and I went for pedicures.  We wanted to have black and white zebra print for our toes!  Emilee even got to have them on her fingernails as well.  It was fun!  Emilee sat in the special butterfly chair.
So now for a card to match our fun day.  I chose a butterfly from the Cupcake Wrapper cartridge.  This will make a cute cupcake topper in the future, but for now it works on my card.  We also had to use pink and the black and white zebra print in honor of our pedis!  For the top portion of the card, I used an embossing plate with polka dots and my Big Shot.  The stamp is from My Pink Stamper.  Hope you like!


post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...