Friday, August 12, 2011

My Pinkalicious Blog Hop

I am participating in My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop!  The challenge is to show your style by making your favorite thing.  I decide to decorate a gift bag because I love getting gifts ready for others. 

I used some of my favorite paper and ribbon colors --- zebra print --- and a cupcake!  I used the My Pink Stamper "Sweetest Cupcakes" stamp set.  The punch used along the bottom is from Stampin' Up.  I cut the cupcake and the tags from the Celebrations cartridge. 

My daughter has a birthday party to go to soon, and the birthday girl is turning 7, so that's the reason for the "7" on the tag.  I'll add her name on the other tag later.  Thanks so much for looking!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. Mandee, this is tres chic :) Beautiful presentation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much June!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin cute, I love the cupcake decorated bag, so bright & fun!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...