Saturday, July 30, 2011

Vinyl on Baskets and Trays

We found some really cute paper trays and plastic containers to use for organizing.  These are perfect to add vinyl on, so here's what we tried.
This is my "To Do's" bucket that I leave out on my counter.  It's a catch-all for everything I need to focus on that week...magazines, bills, forms, books, etc.  I'll tell you more about those cute little notebooks beside it in a later post, but you should know that I always have lots of notes in my "To Do's" bucket!  I used the Hoot 'N Holler and Plantin Schoolbook cartridges to cut the vinyl.


These are the paper trays, and I really like these!  Mine is the "Scraps" one.  It will go in my craft room and get lots of use.  The other one is for a friend who is a teacher.  I used the Car Decals cartridge to cut "SCRAPS" and Stone Script for "Mrs. Griffin" and the tiger paw.  I'm going to need to get several more of these trays for other projects!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...