Sunday, July 17, 2011

Money Card


My nephew's birthday is today, and like many children, he wants MONEY!  So, that's what we got him, along with a lamp to go in his newly decorated bedroom.  We wanted to make him a nice money card, so I went to my Wild Card cartridge for ideas.  We decided on the All In One card that you get when entering -shift.  I used red cardstock and Stampin' Up's Celebrations paper for the liner.  The card was cut at a height of a little over 6".  Then, we decided to go with a beach theme for the front flap, as this is the design for his room.  Using the Car Decals cartridge, we chose a jumping dolphin and a pair of flip flops.  Perfect for him!  To finish it off, we used the "Happy Birthday" stamp from My Pink Stamper's Sweetest Cupcakes set and black ink.

He liked it so much, he wanted to use it as a wallet!  Hmmm, ideas for another project. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...