Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Gumball Machine


I wanted to share the cutest craft that my daughter made during a fun afternoon with the children at church.  Our children's director came up with the neatest idea for them.  They made gumball machines using flower pots, a glass bowl, and a wooden ball.  Can't you see so many possibilities for this during the different holidays?
Emilee's is just the cutest and all girly!  It fits her perfectly and will look great in her room!  What a fun activity!

This inspired me to create a card using the "Just Because" Cards cartridge.  The jar in the cartridge booklet actually contains gumdrops, but I made gumballs instead.  The card is cut at 5", but I cut the gumball (gumdrop) container at 6".  The paper, ink, and punch are from Stampin' Up.  I used a My Pink Stamper stamp from the Sweetest Cupcakes set.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...