Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Gift Box


Yesterday I showed the acrylic cups decorated with vinyl.  Now to complete the gift, let's add cute wrapping.  I made a box using the Cricut Lite cartridge Slumber Party.  This cartridge is a must for those pre-tweens and tweens!  My daughter and I have several projects planned with this cartridge, and believe me, there will be alot of PINK used!

I wanted to see how big of a box I could make with a 12"x12" piece of cardstock, so I used my Gypsy.  Turned out that the sides are approximately square at 3.75" each.  We layered each of the 4 sides with the black circles and girly items.  Then, we placed the cup inside and added some light pink crinkled paper.  Tied some clear wrap around, and the gift was ready!



Supplies for box:
12"x12" pink cardstock (for outer box)
black, light and dark pink, red, and white cardstock (for sides)
red-line tape (Need to use strong, permanent tape for the box)
Slumber Party cartridge

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...