Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hootie Hoot Card

I think little owls on craft projects are so cute.  I recently got the Cricut Lite cartridge "Hoot 'n' Holler" because there are about 20 different owl scenes that you can make.  These owls aren't just for the fall, but you can use bright colors and make them fit into any of your projects.  I have put just one on the card I posted today.  I used Stampin' Up paper and ribbon, but the stamp used comes from one of my new favorite stamp lines, My Pink Stamper.  The set is "Everyday Life".  BUT, she has one with the cutest animal sayings sets that I have to have.  When I get it, I will do a new project for you just to share the stamp set! 

Thanks so much for looking today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...