Monday, June 27, 2011

Vinyl on Cups and Water Bottles

Love using vinyl!!  There are so many things you can decorate with vinyl.  These pictures are just two of the projects we like to do. 

My older son loves water, and needed a water bottle for baseball season.  After we found the perfect bottle for him, we had to personalize.  I love finding deals, so I am always on the look-out for things to put vinyl on.  We found this water bottle at Dollar General for about $2.  Makes a great gift as well.


I enjoy decorating acrylic cups too.  There are so many possibilities.  I love my new black and white zebra print vinyl!  I have houndstooth as well, so many more projects with vinyl to come!!

And of course, my favorite picture with this project!!


I have a super cute box that I have made that will be so cute to partner up with an acrylic cup for a girly gift.  I will share that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...