Friday, December 23, 2011

More Elf "Artwork"

Well the elves have been at it again!  This morning when the kids went looking for the elves, they found them on the table with a note.

When they looked in the mirror, they were expecting the elves to have written on the mirror. They were surprised when they saw their reflection and the elves had given them red noses! Cooper had already tried to wipe his off before I could get a picture!
They have liked this so much, that still several hours later, they still have the red noses!

Sorry I have not posted my projects as I had mentioned in the last post.  I had a stomach bug last week, and didn't feel like doing much.  Then, we've been catching up and getting ready for Christmas.  May be able to post a few things later.  If not, we'll be looking towards to New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...