Friday, December 16, 2011

Busy Christmas Time

Note to self: for next Christmas, plan to do most of the crafts ahead of time!  As always, I have gotten so behind in my crafting.  I have good intentions, but can't find the time to get all the fun projects finished. 

A few days after the 1st, I came upon the cute idea of making a gum Advent calendar.  I made these for my kids' teachers, and even though we got them to them after the 1st, I think they still enjoyed.


Two packs of Eclipse gum will give you 24 pieces for days 1-24.  I just made a little pocket with the paper and placed the gum in the pockets.





We did have SU! club last weekend, and the weekend before that, we had a special SU! session where we worked on a scrapbook.  I'll take pics and post soon (hopefully).  I have also been working on lipstick purses for my daughter's friends.  They have been fun!  I will get those posted as well. 

But in the meantime, here's what the elves did last night.




They colored with a red dry erase marker on the kids' pictures!  They made beards, hats, and all sorts of drawings on them.  They are funny!

Christmas will be here soon, and it's a Crimson colored Christmas for me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...